- Gesso eyeshadow (MAC. Cosmetics, $15)
- Orange eyeshadow (MAC Cosmetics, $15)
- Electric Eel eyeshadow (MAC Cosmetics, $15)
- Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Black (NYX, $5)
- Ardell eyelashes (Ardell, $3-6)
Start off using the Gesso white primer as a base. Apply it on the lid, lower lid, and under the brow bone. This will help the colors pop and last all day.
Use a pencil brush to carve out the crease, then use a clean blending brush to blend the color out.
Apply orange right on the center of the lid and right below the water line. Apply white eyeshadow on the inner eye and below the brow bone; this will act as a highlight.
Add winged liner, mascara, some false lashes and the look is complete. To make this look even bolder and more festive for the game, add an orange lipstick!
Want a game-day-inspired manicure to match your eye makeup? Check out this Denver Broncos nail design tutorial.
See the Seattle Seahawks eye makeup tutorial here.