There’s no better way to introduce the “trick or treat” festivities than with a simple yet delicious sweet treat that kids and adults will love.
Adapted from this recipe
- 1 bag waffle-style pretzels
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla CandiQuik coating OR 20 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 (11 ounce) package caramel bits
- 1/2 cup Reese’s Pieces
- Candy corn (desired amount)
- 1/4 cup orange candy melts
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper and then place the pretzels in the pan side by side.
2. Get your fixings ready!
3. Melt the caramel in a microwavable bowl according to package directions. Stir the caramel until it is smooth and then spoon caramel over each individual pretzel. Allow to cool for five minutes.
Melt the vanilla coating or white chocolate chips in the microwave according to package directions. Pour the coating over the caramel and spread evenly.
Melt the orange candy and chocolate chips in two separate microwavable bowls. Stir and then drizzle each one separately over the bark.
Right away, place the Reese’s Pieces and candy corn on the coating and press down lightly.
4. Allow the candy to harden. If you used white chocolate chips, let it harden in the refrigerator.
Break the bark into pieces. Peel the wax paper from the caramel and then — dig in!
More Halloween recipes